LED Light Therapy
with the Dermalux Flex
Try our Light Therapy Facial using the most powerful LED system in the world!
LED light therapy is based on research by NASA, which found that certain frequencies of light trigger the body to convert light energy into cell energy, significantly increasing new tissue growth, stimulating collagen production and reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
The Dermalux Flex MD is the gold standard of professional LED phototherapy. Medically CE-certified and FDA-approved, the Dermalux Flex uses LED Light Therapy to activate the skin's repair mechanisms, re-energising ageing and damaged skin.
LED Light Therapy uses a low intensity light source and so causes no thermal damage to the skin. It is one of the most gentle, non invasive rejuvenation techniques currently available. It is painless, and safe for all skin types - with no down time!
The Dermalux Flex contains a combination of 360 lights in the most proven wavelengths: Blue 415NM, Red 633NM and Near-infrared 830NM, all of which command very different cellular actions.
It’s easy to see why LED light therapy facials are a celebrity favourite as well as a favourite in clinic with both male and female clients.
Some celebs that swear by LED light therapy include - Gwen Stefani, Victoria Beckham, Kourtney Kardashian, Kate Hudson, Jennifer Lopez, Nicola Adams, Kate Moss, Amanda Holden and more!
Frequently Asked Questions
We are often asked many questions associated with our services, and the questions listed below form a selection of the most frequently asked. If you have any questions which do not appear in this list, please contact us.
LED light therapy is noninvasive, so no pain is felt with this treatment, instead the skin may just feel a little warm. Clients find this treatment rejuvenating and relaxing!
We charge £60 per treatment or a course of 3 can be booked for £144 (saving 20%)
Although you should see and feel benefits from a single treatment we recommend a course of 3 treatments close together to achieve optimum results.
- Boosts collagen production
- Reduces Acne causing bacteria and inflammation
- Evens out skin tone and texture – gives the skin a beautiful fresh glow!
- Accelerates healing
- Improves skin conditions such as Eczema and Psoriasis
- Safe and Non invasive!
- And many more
As well as facial benefits, you can also use the Flex on any part of the body to turbo-charge your healing abilities!
* Dermalux is recognised as a world leading, premium British brand for LED phototherapy
* Tri-Wave MD and Flex MD are the only LED Phototherapy systems in the world to be medically certified for the treatment of Psoriasis
* Dermalux holds a Medical CE certification for Acne, Wound Healing, Psoriasis and Pain (musculoskeletal)
* The system offers patented LED technology
* Results from independent testing demonstrated the Flex MD to be at least 3 times more powerful than other available LED devices
We can not treat anyone if any of the following applies;
- lupus erythematosus
- photosensitive eczema
- any photosensitive disorders/any sensitisation to light such as light induced headaches/eye disease/any medication that can cause photosensitivity. (These can include certain antibiotics, chemotherapy drugs and diuretics.)
If you’re not sure if these apply to you please get in touch before booking a treatment.
Per session (including double skin cleanse)
As a 10 minute add on to an IPL facial
Let's begin your
To start your treatment follow the 2 steps below.
Got a question?
Speak with one of our specialists directly using our online contact form. You can also check out our frequently asked questions for this treatment.